1. What kind of print should I buy?

I offer 3 types of prints for my artwork and they are intended for 3 different situations:

Stretched Canvas – My stretched canvas option is intended for purchases within Canada & USA and is always my strongest recommendation as it arrives ready to hang in your home or business without any additional fuss or cost of framing. Although, you do have the option of adding a floating frame to this type of print if you desire. Lastly, this print option is the closest in format to my original artworks as all of my original paintings are completed on stretched canvas!

Rolled Canvas – This option exists mostly for my overseas customers residing outside of Canada & USA as it is very costly to ship a stretched canvas overseas. I have priced this option accordingly to allow budget for you to have the canvas stretched locally by a professional framer. This option can also be trimmed and framed with or without glass if you so desire.

Matte Art Paper – This is the best option if you intend to frame the print that you are ordering no matter where you reside. It arrives with a white border to allow for matting by your framer or the white border can be trimmed if you find a frame or have a custom frame made that fits the exact size of the artwork. Unlike the rolled canvas this type of print should not be framed without glass as it does not have a varnish protective coating like my canvas prints do. Also, just like the Rolled Canvas this option is priced cheaper to allow some budget for framing.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *